Model Justice Joslin reunites with Brooks Brothers after a fall style update. This time around, the model finds himself in a collection of fair isle knit sweaters to celebrate the holidays. Captured outdoors, Justice’s fair isle sweaters are paired with smart chinos and work boots. Fortunately for us, the same styles featured in Justice’s shoot are now available on sale for 20% off. Shop Brooks Brothers’ men’s fair isle sweaters and more knitwear at BrooksBrothers.com.
More in Brooks Brothers
- Justice Joslin Fronts Brooks Brothers Spring 2015 Campaign
Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related
- 2015 Oscars Style: Best Dressed Men
The 2015 Oscars was a great year for men in style. In addition to offering a splash of color on the...
- 2015 Oscars Men’s Style: Eddie Redmayne, Michael Keaton + More
The 2015 Oscars provided a vast array of stars coming together from the music and acting arenas. When not dressed in...
- Brooks Brothers Showcases Classic Menswear Styles for Fall/Winter 2014 Imagery
Justice Joslin is Brooks Brothers’ man of the season as he appears in the brand’s fall-winter 2014 campaign. Wearing essential styles...
- Matthew Morrison Gets Married in Brooks Brothers: See the Wedding Photo
'Glee' actor Matthew Morrison, 35 was married this weekend to Renee Puente, 31 in front of fifty family and friends.
- Jacob Coupe Stars in Brooks Brothers Fall/Winter 2013 Campaign
Brooks Brothers Fall/Winter 2013–Model Jacob Coupe joins Linda Vojtova for a dark fall/winter 2013 campaign from Brooks Brothers lensed by photographer...