Meet You at Hayward Gallery–A brunette Daniel Roberts graces the pages of the latest edition of J’N'C magazine with a story lensed by photographer Sevda Albers. Donning sportswear from Lyle & Scott, Uniforms for the Dedicated and more, Daniel poses for relaxed images styled by Marina German. / Grooming by Bea Sweet (Oliver de Almeida Waqued).
Simply Eduardo–Posing for a clean series of serene images by photographer Edson Santiago, EP model Eduardo De Oliveira is the star attraction for a new shoot. Leaving the studio in Calvin Klein underwear and venturing outdoors in a swimsuit, Eduardo poses for strong images.
Streetstyle Dandi–Photographed by Dean Isidro, model Henrik Fallenius appears in the December edition of GQ Brazil. Wearing dapper styles in an urban environment, Henrik is styled by Antonio Branco, wearing luxe garments from labels that include Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Z Zegna. / Grooming by Scott McMaham. Prop styling by Sofia Lauwers. Production by A + Productions.
Un-Titled Project #6–Actors Ethan Hawke, Nolan Gerard Funk and Willem Dafoe are enlisted to cover the sixth issue of New York-based magazine Un-Titled Project. Posing for striking black & white images, Ethan Hawke is photographed by
Dennis Golonka, Nolan Gerard Funk by Mariano Vivanco and Willem Dafoe by Jessie Craig. Preview and purchase the new issue at UnTitledProject.com.
Bleached–Model Chris Hernandez, who appeared in a recent exclusive connects with photographer Marcus Cooper for his latest shoot. Casually styled in denim and leather, Chris stuns in striking images captured indoors and outdoors.
Men’s Wedge Shoes
1. Grenson ‘Archie’ Wingtips from Barneys New York – Smooth leather wingtip five-eye blucher with medallion toe, pinked trim and perforated detailing throughout. Signature red leather insole with embossed ‘G’ logo. Micro wedge midsole and XL Extralight® rubber sole.
2. Grenson ‘Raymond’ Wedge Loafers from ASOS – Leather upper. Polished finish. High-cut vamp, tassel detail. Almond toe. Flatform sole.
3. ROYAL REPUBLIQ ‘Tediq’ wedge lace-up’s from Farfetch – Black leather ‘Tediq’ creep wedge lace-up’s from Royal Republiq featuring a round toe, front lace fastening, a leather branded insole and a rubber textured sole.
4. Dr Martens ‘Luther’ Brogue Shoe from 6pm – The Luther Brogue Shoe is part of the Dr. Martens® Chunky Wedge Collection. Sleek Brando leather upper with waxed canvas panels. Leather-welted construction provides lasting durability. Lace-up front closure with metal eyelets. Closed round toe features classic Brogue detailing. Pull tab at heel. Smooth leather lining and insole. Chunky, air-cushioned wedge sole.
5. PRADA ‘Burnt Brown’ Leather Mid Sole Lace-Up Oxfords from Bluefly – Shined leather upper. Squared toe. Lace-up vamp. Exposed mid sole. Lightly padded leather lined. Rubber sole. 1¼” heel.
H&M Sport–Looking to the be the one stop for all apparel, Swedish label H&M looks to corner the activewear market with a new range. Launching in stores January 2nd, H&M will kick off the new year with H&M Sport for men, women and children. Offering windbreakers, joggers, shorts, leggings and more active apparel, H&M will expand their dedicated selection. H&M creative head of design Ann-Sofie Johansson shared with WWD, “Sport and fitness is becoming an increasingly important part of all of our lifestyles, and the new H&M Sport is there to help you look and feel great.”
Adam + Jarek–Photographer Agata Mayer and stylist Robert Kiełb come together for a shoot featuring up and comers Adam Link (AMQ) and Jarek N (Panda Models). Hitting the photo studio for an eclectic shoot, the pair pose for a series of images that are both expressive and energy-filled. / Makeup by Kinga Skowrońska. Hair by Błażej Pintara (Mokotoska Art & Models).
University Style–After an earlier exclusive, Fashion Milano up and comer Wouter D returns to our pages with a new story lensed by photographer Melissa Marcello. Adopting a fun young collegiate style, Wouter is outfitted by stylist Elisa Lusuardi, wearing garments from labels that include Scotch & Soda, Franklin & Marshall and more. / Grooming by Doris Nucera.
The Dark Collection–Zara rolls out their dark collection with the help of models Alex Dunstan and Ty Ogunkoya. Embracing both trendy and classic pieces, the color black provides an easy accessibility. Smart styles crop up with slim trousers and crewneck sweaters while a modern grunge style can be achieved with Zara’s ripped denim or standout pieces like the poncho.
Shadow Fighter–Parisian fashion label Dior Homme snags another dedicated editorial this season with an inspiring feature lensed by photo team Karine & Oliver. Shot for the latest edition of 160g magazine, Simon is outfitted by fashion editor Benjamin Armand, taking to a scenic beach with the fall/winter 2013 collection designed by Dior Homme creative director Kris Van Assche.
Street Style–AMQ model Sebastian Koprzywa takes to the streets with a stylish new photo session captured by the lens of photographer Artur Cieslakowski. Wearing smart styles from Polish designer Aleksandra Kucharczyk, Sebastian is a dapper vision as styled by Serafin Zielinski.