- New York Fashion Week is moving to Hudson Yards. Mayor Michael Bloomberg let the cat out of the bag at the Fashion Group International’s Night of Stars. The date of the move is unknown at this point. (Elle.com)
- Rapper Drake will wear Calvin Klein Collection on his latest tour. (WWD)
- Jamie Dornan, one of our favorite model turned actor, is in negotiations to play Christian Grey in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. (HollywoodReporter.com)
- After troubles with interns that were either unpaid or underpaid, Conde Nast, who houses publications such as GQ and Details is retiring their internship program. (NYTimes.com)
- Diesel Black Gold creative director Andreas Melbostad will show his first collection for the brand during the 85th edition of Pitti Uomo, this coming January. Melbostad will act as Pitti Uomo’s menswear guest designer. (Sportswear International)
More in Celebrity Watch
- Boyd Holbrook, Wagner Moura + More Get Serious for ‘Narcos’ Poster Art
Netflix gears up for the release of its new original series Narcos. Character artwork is unveiled featuring the show’s stars, Pedro...
- Chace Crawford + Don Johnson Dress Up for New ‘Blood & Oil’ Artwork
Revenge fans that are looking for a new television show following the series finale have to look no further than ABC’s...
- Hemsworth Brothers Invade ‘Vacation’ Red Carpet
The Hemsworth brothers undoubtedly stole the scene at the Los Angeles premiere of Vacation. Chris Hemsworth was joined by his brothers...