- New York Fashion Week is moving to Hudson Yards. Mayor Michael Bloomberg let the cat out of the bag at the Fashion Group International’s Night of Stars. The date of the move is unknown at this point. (Elle.com)
- Rapper Drake will wear Calvin Klein Collection on his latest tour. (WWD)
- Jamie Dornan, one of our favorite model turned actor, is in negotiations to play Christian Grey in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. (HollywoodReporter.com)
- After troubles with interns that were either unpaid or underpaid, Conde Nast, who houses publications such as GQ and Details is retiring their internship program. (NYTimes.com)
- Diesel Black Gold creative director Andreas Melbostad will show his first collection for the brand during the 85th edition of Pitti Uomo, this coming January. Melbostad will act as Pitti Uomo’s menswear guest designer. (Sportswear International)
More in Celebrity Watch
Chris Hemsworth Fronts TAG Heuer Campaign
Hot on the heels of covering a special edition of Vanity Fair, there’s more news for Chris Hemsworth. The Avengers star...
Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale + Steve Carell Cover New York Magazine
Stars of The Big Short, actors Ryan Gosling, Christian Bale and Steve Carell reunite for the latest cover shoot of New...
Cheyenne Jackson Stars in August Man Shoot
American Horror Story: Hotel actor Cheyenne Jackson links up with August Man Malaysia for a new feature. Photographed by Karl Simone,...