- New York Fashion Week is moving to Hudson Yards. Mayor Michael Bloomberg let the cat out of the bag at the Fashion Group International’s Night of Stars. The date of the move is unknown at this point. (Elle.com)
- Rapper Drake will wear Calvin Klein Collection on his latest tour. (WWD)
- Jamie Dornan, one of our favorite model turned actor, is in negotiations to play Christian Grey in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey. (HollywoodReporter.com)
- After troubles with interns that were either unpaid or underpaid, Conde Nast, who houses publications such as GQ and Details is retiring their internship program. (NYTimes.com)
- Diesel Black Gold creative director Andreas Melbostad will show his first collection for the brand during the 85th edition of Pitti Uomo, this coming January. Melbostad will act as Pitti Uomo’s menswear guest designer. (Sportswear International)
More in Celebrity Watch
- The Weeknd Has a Camouflage Style Moment at the 2015 MTV VMAs
An anticipated performance at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, The Weeknd made quite the style statement in a camouflage field...
- Justin Bieber Wears Calvin Klein for ‘What Do You Mean?’ Music Video
Following an emotional performance at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards, Justin Bieber unveils the music video for his comeback single,...
- Tom Ford + Hurts Cover August/September 2015 Winq
Winq enlists American designer Tom Ford and music group Hurts as the cover stars of its August/September 2015 issue. Discussing fatherhood...