Red Dolce–Dolce & Gabbana outfitted Bruno Mars and his band for the singer’s Moonshine Jungle world tour, which kicked off Saturday, June 22, 2013 in Washington D.C. The Locked Out of Heaven singer wore a red suit created exclusively for him by the Italian label and will be on tour until March 16, 2014.
More in Bruno Mars
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses: From Cinema to Celebrity Endorsements
Originally founded in 1937 by medical supply company Bausch & Lomb, before being sold in 1999 to the Italian Luxottica Group,...
- Bruno Mars Receives Emmy Nomination For Super Bowl Halftime Show
Emmy Nominations 2014–Bruno Mars’ record-breaking performance at the Super Bowl Halftime Show last year has earned the singer an Emmy nomination.
- Style Watch | Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper, Christian Bale + More
Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related
- Bruno Mars Wears Saint Laurent for Super Bowl Half Time Performance
Bruno Mars in Saint Laurent–Headlining the Super Bowl half time show, musician Bruno Mars hit a stylish note with his band,...
- Bruno Mars Covers the Latest Issue of Flaunt
Mars Swagger–Feeding off his retro style, Hunter & Gatti photograph music artist Bruno Mars for the latest issue of Flaunt. Captured...