Across The Sky–Models Alex Dunstan and Alexander Beck grace the pages of GQ Style Germany’s latest issue with a fashion spread lensed by photographer Bruna Kazinoti. Posing for a series of outdoor images, the boys show a relaxed attitude, easily interchanging casual denim pieces, optical white ensembles or more glamorous tuxedos, assembled by stylist Manuela Hainz.
More in Alex Dunstan
- Lucky Blue Smith + More Models Join Lady Gaga for Tom Ford Video
Teaming up with Lady Gaga, as well as artists Nick Knight and Benoit Delhomme, Tom Ford presents his spring-summer 2016 womenswear...
- Alex Dunstan Goes Formal for August Man
Hitting the beach in dapper, formal looks, British model Alex Dunstan graces the pages of August Man. Photographed by Florian Renner,...
- Alex Dunstan & Guy Robinson for GQ France March 2015
Appearing in the March 2015 issue of GQ France, British models Guy Robinson and Alex Dunstan are photographed by Julian Broad....
- T.I for Men Fall/Winter 2014 Ad Campaign
Models Anders Hayward, Jake Shortall and Nicola Wincing board a train for the fall-winter 2014 advertising campaign of T.I for Men....
- DSection Lives Life to the Fullest for Fall/Winter 2014 Issue
Nico shoots model up and comer Victor Chitanu in relaxed dark fall fashions, offset against white undergarments.
- Alex Dunstan Stars in Henry Cotton’s Fall 2014 Campaign
Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related