Essential Focus–Their first presentation for New York Fashion Week, Ovadia & Sons designers Ariel and Shimon Ovadia showcased their laid-back spring/summer 2014 collection. A balance of relaxed garments and sharp tailoring as seen in suiting reflected the label’s firm grasp on the all-inclusive wardrobe. Dressed in black and white with accents of green and blue, an easy temperament encompassed the collection that offered alongside shirting and chinos, outerwear that ranged from a neoprene motorcycle jacket to a lightweight anorak.
More in Brian Davenport
- Mr Porter Spotlights Brothers Brian & Travis Davenport + More
Sibling Connection–Mr Porter enlists photographer Billy Kidd to captures its latest style feature.
- Polo Ralph Lauren Spring/Summer 2014
Americana Mode–Native American design motifs and classic prep styles collide for the spring/summer 2014 collection of Polo Ralph Lauren. While vibrant...
- Arnaldo Anaya-Lucca Photographs Polo Ralph Lauren’s Holiday 2012 Campaign
Perfect Team–Photographed by Arnaldo Anaya-Lucca, models Brian Davenport, Patrick Sullivan, Doug Pickett, Nacho Figueras and Kahari Mays front Polo Ralph Lauren’s...
- Travis & Brian Davenport are All Smiles for GAP + GQ Fall/Winter 2012 Campaign
Double Act–American twin models Travis and Brian Davenport come together to front GAP’s fall/winter 2012 campaign in collaboration with GQ to...
- Priscillas Model Management
Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related
- Soul Artist Management Fall/Winter 2012 Show Package
Soul Artist Management-Making a strong impression this season with not only a lineup of top requested faces, Soul Artist Management turns...