Take Me Over–Photographer César Segarra and artist David Méndez Alonso come together for the first time in collaboration for our most recent exclusive featuring UNO model Botond Cseke. The striking young face is at the heart of a beautiful story that blends photography and art with white basics for dazzling results. While Segarra photographs Botond, Alonso is responsible for the shoot’s colorful strokes. / Grooming by Jose Luis Blasco for Studio Visaje. Special thanks to Studio Visaje.
More in Botond Cseke
- The Twister: Travis Smith, Abiah Hostvedt + More for UnFlop
The Twister–Photographer Emilio Tini and stylist Giacomo Simoni come together for a fashion editorial from Italian magazine UnFlop. Highlighting tailored winter...
- Thom Browne Embraces Beach Ready Fashions + Nautical Styles for Spring 2015 Collection
American designer Thom Browne enlists models Corentin Renault and Botond Cseke to star in his spring-summer 2015 look book. In addition...
- Botond Cseke is Under Surveillance for Metal Magazine
Stalking Botond-Photographed by Ben Lamberty (See Management), model Botond Cseke graces the pages of Spanish magazine Metal with an intriguing fashion...
- Botond Cseke Covers Neo2 September/October 2014 Issue
Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related
- Beyond Closet Starts a Stylish Gang for Spring/Summer 2015
Designed by Taeyong Ko, Beyond Closet returns to the New York Fashion Week catwalk with an exciting new collection entitled 'B.C....
- Instagram Photos of the Week: Max Von Isser, Edward Wilding + More
Pages: 1 2 Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related