Gym Quirks–Beyond Closet designer Tae Young presented his spring/summer 2014 collection during New York Fashion Week. Inspired by the gym, the Korean designer looked to a sporty design motif to propel a fun outing accompanied by bold bright colors. Offering a vibrant personality, models became part of the Beyond Closet family with a proportion overdrive, opting for semi-relaxed fits geared towards separates. Updating tailored pieces such as the double-breasted blazer with a casual hemline or embracing suiting shorts, a sophisticated attitude was juxtaposed with a casual streak.
More in Botond Cseke
- The Twister: Travis Smith, Abiah Hostvedt + More for UnFlop
The Twister–Photographer Emilio Tini and stylist Giacomo Simoni come together for a fashion editorial from Italian magazine UnFlop. Highlighting tailored winter...
- Thom Browne Embraces Beach Ready Fashions + Nautical Styles for Spring 2015 Collection
American designer Thom Browne enlists models Corentin Renault and Botond Cseke to star in his spring-summer 2015 look book. In addition...
- Botond Cseke is Under Surveillance for Metal Magazine
Stalking Botond-Photographed by Ben Lamberty (See Management), model Botond Cseke graces the pages of Spanish magazine Metal with an intriguing fashion...
- Botond Cseke Covers Neo2 September/October 2014 Issue
Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related
- Beyond Closet Starts a Stylish Gang for Spring/Summer 2015
Designed by Taeyong Ko, Beyond Closet returns to the New York Fashion Week catwalk with an exciting new collection entitled 'B.C....
- Instagram Photos of the Week: Max Von Isser, Edward Wilding + More
Pages: 1 2 Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related