Perusing through the fashion magazines will quickly lead you to sessions where smartly dressed men pose for photos. It will allure you into buying the same outfit regardless of its price. Just like many others, you may realize that it does not fit and look the same way as it did in the magazines. Does it mean that vendors are all involved in a scheme? Should you give up reading the articles? Well, all your questions are answered here.
As you will find out at https://www.hairclippersclub.com/beard-grooming-tips/, being aware of the fashion and style tips allows you to select the right outfit. You will be deliberate about your purchases as opposed to focusing on the model’s allure. Here are the five tips you must never forget:
1. Know Your Body Shape and Type
One of the reasons why some people look better than other in an outfit is because they know their body shape. It allows them to hide the flaws and draw attention to the attractive parts of a body. Men may have:
- A triangular shape. Here, a man will have a larger waste as compared to the upper part of the body. You should wear blazers and shirts that create an illusion of a smaller waist. Vertical stripes will also work perfectly. Avoid bright shirts and floral prints.
- Inverted triangle. Men who spend time on gym are likely to possess this shape. The chest and shoulders are broader than the waist. The challenge, in this case, is to create a sense of balance. Horizontal stripes and slip fit shirts will help. Avoid skinny jeans and instead, go for slim fits.
- Rectangle. The shoulders and waistline has the same width. Layered looks, use of prints, and scarves will help create an illusion of a perfect shape.
2. Find a Professional to Take Your Precise Measurements
Finding the right outfits becomes successful when you know your precise measurements. From the waist, your shoulders, to your height, the information must be at your fingertips. A good stylist will take these measurements accurately and advise you accordingly. Your weight is likely to fluctuate with time and hence, you will have to make several trips to the experts in your lifetime.
3. Develop a Personal Taste and Style
You will fall for anything if you don’t know the styles that work for you. It necessitates that you answer the following questions:
- Are you trying to portray a casual, professional, or playful image?
- What colors blend in with your complexion?
- What outfit will match with your hairstyle?
- Do you have a reserved or an outgoing personality?
Once you have answered these questions, you will begin to develop a unique style that people will identify you with.
4. Go For Quality Outfits
Regardless of the heights, you have gone to find well-fitting clothes, you will never leave a lasting impression in your social circles if you appear with cheap clothes. People cease from focusing on every other detail. They proceed to wrong conclusions about your tastes and preferences. On the other hand, quality outfits will always get glances in an occasion. You can speak authoritatively on a subject and win the hearts of people in a meeting. You must hence cease from buying many cheap clothes. It is better to have a few classy and elegant outfits. While in this process, you may want to throw away all the old and worn out outfits. It will give you a chance to start all over again and make the right choices.
5. Go For Interchangeable Wardrobe
Sometimes all it takes is to takes to look good is creativity. Matching different shirts and pants will help you to look sharp at all times. While at the stores, find plain white and blue shirts as they will match with most of your pants. Simple ties will also be helpful. Don’t forget to buy the right jewelry and watches to match your outfits. You can draw the attention away from a boring look by wearing an expensive watch or studs.
Undeniably, finding the right outfit takes more than going through websites and checking out magazine the models. It requires a deep understanding of what matches your body shape, tastes, and budget.