- The breathtaking Fernando Frisoni campaign leaves us speechless. (For-Tomorrow)
- Parisians rejoice! UNIQLO has opened a pop-up shop in the Marais neighborhood. (We Are The Market)
- Jamie Dornan strips down for the Calvin Klein Underwear campaign. (Design Scene)
- Not a huge fan of Engineered Garments, but this argyle vest is to die for. (Men.Style)
- Lanky male model Abiah Hostvedt shares his New York City digs. (Red New York)
- Thom Browne is planning on opening a store in Tokyo. This comes after an investment from Japanese company Cross Company, who now owns a 20% share in Thom Browne. (WWD)
- Alexander Wang is going live with an online store. Hopefully, the offerings are better than basics. (Style.com)
More in Abiah Hostvedt
- UNIQLO Layers Plaid + Staples for Playful LifeWear Fall/Winter 2015 Men’s Collection
UNIQLO unveils its fall-winter 2015 LifeWear collection, showcasing the line’s brilliant blending of sportswear and casual staples. Here, function and style...
- #MyCalvins: Shop Latest Calvin Klein Jeans Denim Styles
After debuting its #mycalvins denim campaign featuring Simon Nessman and Kendall Jenner, we get a closer look at Calvin Klein Jeans’...
- Barneys New York Unveils Spring 2015 Men’s Sportswear
Barneys New York continues to advertise its offering of designer menswear with a new selection highlighting spring sportswear. Models Noma Han...