- Japanese label N. Hoolywood’s latest collection gets an edgy treatment that we cannot possibly resist. (Hypebeast)
- We’re not one to obsess over style sightings, but gray has never looked this good.
- Specializing in Japanese denim, Self Edge New York opened up today. The store is located at 157 Orchard Street with store hours running noon to 7:00 p.m. Monday though Saturday and noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Marc Jacobs comes out in support of gay marriage with a new t-shirt featuring political images that support the text “I pay my taxes. I want my rights.” (The Cut)
- From Tuesday, July 28 to Friday, July 31, 2009, Public School is hosting their first sample sale in New York. Held at 29 Greene St. Gallery from noon to 8:00 p.m. everyday, garments will be up to 80% off retail. 29 Greene St. is located btetween Grand and Canal.