- Japanese label N. Hoolywood’s latest collection gets an edgy treatment that we cannot possibly resist. (Hypebeast)
- We’re not one to obsess over style sightings, but gray has never looked this good.
- Specializing in Japanese denim, Self Edge New York opened up today. The store is located at 157 Orchard Street with store hours running noon to 7:00 p.m. Monday though Saturday and noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Marc Jacobs comes out in support of gay marriage with a new t-shirt featuring political images that support the text “I pay my taxes. I want my rights.” (The Cut)
- From Tuesday, July 28 to Friday, July 31, 2009, Public School is hosting their first sample sale in New York. Held at 29 Greene St. Gallery from noon to 8:00 p.m. everyday, garments will be up to 80% off retail. 29 Greene St. is located btetween Grand and Canal.
More in News
- Tod’s Ready to Wear Headed to Mr Porter
Just in case there was any doubt that Mr Porter is one of the premier online shopping destinations for luxury menswear,...
- Kendrick Sampson Joins Second Season of ‘How to Get Away with Murder’
One of our favorite actors to see on the red carpet, Kendrick Sampson has landed a role on the sophomore season...
- Meet ‘America’s Next Top Model’ Cycle 22 Stars
Ahead of the August 5, 2015 return of America’s Next Top Model, we get a closer look at the cycle 22...