- Japanese label N. Hoolywood’s latest collection gets an edgy treatment that we cannot possibly resist. (Hypebeast)
- We’re not one to obsess over style sightings, but gray has never looked this good.
- Specializing in Japanese denim, Self Edge New York opened up today. The store is located at 157 Orchard Street with store hours running noon to 7:00 p.m. Monday though Saturday and noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
- Marc Jacobs comes out in support of gay marriage with a new t-shirt featuring political images that support the text “I pay my taxes. I want my rights.” (The Cut)
- From Tuesday, July 28 to Friday, July 31, 2009, Public School is hosting their first sample sale in New York. Held at 29 Greene St. Gallery from noon to 8:00 p.m. everyday, garments will be up to 80% off retail. 29 Greene St. is located btetween Grand and Canal.
More in News
- Marc Jacobs Capitalizes on Nude Photo Scandal: ‘It’s Yours to Try’ T-Shirt
Marc Jacobs pokes fun at his nude photo summer scandal with a cheeky new t-shirt available at Marc Jacobs stores. The...
- David Gandy Embarks on New Career as Vector Martini Powerboat Racing Pilot
It looks like David Gandy has a new career on the horizon. The British model has joined Vector Martini Racing’s iRace...
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Lucky Blue Smith
Lauren Bans connects with model Lucky Blue Smith for an in-depth feature for New York Magazine’s most recent issue. Traveling to...