Explorer Nation–Taking their inspiration from expeditions to the Arctic taking place between the late 19th century and the early 20th century, Nicholas K designers Christopher and Nicholas Kunz channeled their synergy into a collection that adapted the survival wear of explorers such as Robert E. Peary and Matthew Alexander Henson into a modern chic reference. From winter whites to coal blacks or cool grays, Nicholas K’s signature layers made the evolution for a wardrobe of great separates. Hooded knitwear with a cowl drop and jackets with enlarged lapels made the grade along with joggers featuring a dropped crotch. Rounded out with Danner boots, Nicholas K made a strong impact on the runway.
More in Douglas Neitzke
- TBT: Douglas Neitzke & Keith Browning Rock Rebellious Formal Styles for Metal #17
Connecting with photographer Jolijn Snijders in 2009 for the seventeenth issue of Spanish magazine Metal, models Douglas Neitzke and Keith Browning...
- Douglas Neitzke Hits the Track in Sporty Fashions for L’Insolent
Douglas Neitzke is at the heart of a new fashion feature for L’insolent magazine. Connecting with fashion photographer Ricky Cohete, Douglas...
- TBT: Douglas Neitzke is Parisian Chic for Arena Homme+ Korea
Douglas in Paris-Gracing the pages of Arena Homme+ Korea’s September 2013 issue, Brazilian model Douglas Neitzke connected with photographer Tino Vacca...
- Douglas Neitzke + Florentin Glemarec for Hed Mayner Fall/Winter 2014
Photographer: Cecile Bortoletti Stylist: Samuel Drira Art Direction: Sybille Walter Casting: Karen Pfrunder Models: Douglas Neitzke, Florentin Glemarec @ Elite Paris...
- Douglas Neitzke Models Basic Fall 2014 Men’s Styles for UNIQLO
Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related
- Douglas Neitzke Covers Sense Magazine June 2014 Issue
Photographer: Junji Hata Styling: Ryo KurodaEnjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related