Appearing in campaigns for Calvin Klein, Z Zegna and most recently Prada, DNA’s Mark Cox is no doubt a familiar face on and off the runway. Scouted while out enjoying an evening out with friends in Amsterdam about two years ago, the model has racked up a rich portfolio since that includes everything from shooting with Mert & Marcus to walking for notable labels such as Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana. Following another successful season on the catwalk, this month we will catch up with the model to find out more about everything from his start as a model to those sticky situations that happen to come as a hazard of our favorite creative shoots.
More in Mark Cox
- Instagram Photos of the Week: Martin Pichler, Andres Velencoso Segura + More Celebrate the New Year
Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related
- Michael Kors Goes Glam for Holiday 2014 Campaign
Life is glamorous as always for the men of Michael Kors. Appearing in the holiday 2014 campaign, lensed by photographer Mario...
- Instagram Photos of the Week: Models Celebrate Halloween
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related
- Michael Kors Holiday 2014 Campaign Preview
Holiday Preview-Boy, does the year go by fast. Ready for the holidays, we get a first glimpse at Michael Kors’ upcoming...
- Chad White, Thom Browne, Mario Testino + More Take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge-As of its August 25th update, The ALS Association has received $79.7 million in donations, thanks in...
- Mark Cox Models Fall’s Sleek Turtlenecks for Essential Homme
Return of the Turtleneck Posing in the shadows, model Mark Cox shows off a selection of impeccable fall looks in the...