Men’s Wedge Shoes
1. Grenson ‘Archie’ Wingtips from Barneys New York – Smooth leather wingtip five-eye blucher with medallion toe, pinked trim and perforated detailing throughout. Signature red leather insole with embossed ‘G’ logo. Micro wedge midsole and XL Extralight® rubber sole.
2. Grenson ‘Raymond’ Wedge Loafers from ASOS – Leather upper. Polished finish. High-cut vamp, tassel detail. Almond toe. Flatform sole.
3. ROYAL REPUBLIQ ‘Tediq’ wedge lace-up’s from Farfetch – Black leather ‘Tediq’ creep wedge lace-up’s from Royal Republiq featuring a round toe, front lace fastening, a leather branded insole and a rubber textured sole.
4. Dr Martens ‘Luther’ Brogue Shoe from 6pm – The Luther Brogue Shoe is part of the Dr. Martens® Chunky Wedge Collection. Sleek Brando leather upper with waxed canvas panels. Leather-welted construction provides lasting durability. Lace-up front closure with metal eyelets. Closed round toe features classic Brogue detailing. Pull tab at heel. Smooth leather lining and insole. Chunky, air-cushioned wedge sole.
5. PRADA ‘Burnt Brown’ Leather Mid Sole Lace-Up Oxfords from Bluefly – Shined leather upper. Squared toe. Lace-up vamp. Exposed mid sole. Lightly padded leather lined. Rubber sole. 1¼” heel.
More in Shopping
- Fall for Corduroy: Men’s Essentials for the Season
Add texture to your fall wardrobe with the addition of corduroy. We have rounded up a great trio of pieces to...
- Banana Republic Shows How to Wear Its Fall Men’s Essentials
Banana Republic continues fall’s style momentum with a new outing. Following a showcase of military-inspired fashions, Banana Republic calls on model...
- Michael Kors Menswear Launches at Mr Porter
Smart basics from American designer Michael Kors are among the latest fall arrivals from men’s retailer Mr Porter. The selection tips...