Men’s Wedge Shoes
1. Grenson ‘Archie’ Wingtips from Barneys New York – Smooth leather wingtip five-eye blucher with medallion toe, pinked trim and perforated detailing throughout. Signature red leather insole with embossed ‘G’ logo. Micro wedge midsole and XL Extralight® rubber sole.
2. Grenson ‘Raymond’ Wedge Loafers from ASOS – Leather upper. Polished finish. High-cut vamp, tassel detail. Almond toe. Flatform sole.
3. ROYAL REPUBLIQ ‘Tediq’ wedge lace-up’s from Farfetch – Black leather ‘Tediq’ creep wedge lace-up’s from Royal Republiq featuring a round toe, front lace fastening, a leather branded insole and a rubber textured sole.
4. Dr Martens ‘Luther’ Brogue Shoe from 6pm – The Luther Brogue Shoe is part of the Dr. Martens® Chunky Wedge Collection. Sleek Brando leather upper with waxed canvas panels. Leather-welted construction provides lasting durability. Lace-up front closure with metal eyelets. Closed round toe features classic Brogue detailing. Pull tab at heel. Smooth leather lining and insole. Chunky, air-cushioned wedge sole.
5. PRADA ‘Burnt Brown’ Leather Mid Sole Lace-Up Oxfords from Bluefly – Shined leather upper. Squared toe. Lace-up vamp. Exposed mid sole. Lightly padded leather lined. Rubber sole. 1¼” heel.
More in Shopping
- Men’s Cardigans Go Long: 5 Long Cardigans for Fall
In preparation for fall, our latest roundup of modern essentials brings us to the trendy long cardigan. Black and gray are...
- Barneys New York: 5 New Fall 2015 Arrivals
When it comes to retail, it may as well be fall already. Barneys New York is toting out its latest menswear...
- Club Monaco Launches Wrinkle-Free Grant Travel Suit
Using light-weight, wool fabric from Loro Piana, Club Monaco introduces its wrinkle-free Grant Travel Suit. Made of Loro Piana Zelander High...