Lou Dalton Fall/Winter 2014–Designer Lou Dalton looked inwards for her fall/winter 2014 collection, reflecting on her grandfather’s farm and the men who worked there for the season’s inspiration. Fused with a young energy, menswear classics were furnished in a relaxed fashion with loose silhouettes and a certain casualness. Refining a rugged spirit with soft suede, shirts, jackets and coats were paired with trousers that boasted hastily rolled up cuffs. Rounded out by bleached denim and printed knitwear, Lou Dalton’s latest efforts provided easy to wear fashions with an engaging narrative ideal for fall.
More in Botond Cseke
- The Twister: Travis Smith, Abiah Hostvedt + More for UnFlop
The Twister–Photographer Emilio Tini and stylist Giacomo Simoni come together for a fashion editorial from Italian magazine UnFlop. Highlighting tailored winter...
- Thom Browne Embraces Beach Ready Fashions + Nautical Styles for Spring 2015 Collection
American designer Thom Browne enlists models Corentin Renault and Botond Cseke to star in his spring-summer 2015 look book. In addition...
- Botond Cseke is Under Surveillance for Metal Magazine
Stalking Botond-Photographed by Ben Lamberty (See Management), model Botond Cseke graces the pages of Spanish magazine Metal with an intriguing fashion...
- Botond Cseke Covers Neo2 September/October 2014 Issue
Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related
- Beyond Closet Starts a Stylish Gang for Spring/Summer 2015
Designed by Taeyong Ko, Beyond Closet returns to the New York Fashion Week catwalk with an exciting new collection entitled 'B.C....
- Instagram Photos of the Week: Max Von Isser, Edward Wilding + More
Pages: 1 2 Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related