Kenzo Sport–Inspired by the laid-back style of California, Kenzo creative directors Humberto Leon and Carol Lim bring more sportswear to the French label. Cut oversize and boxy, an active wardrobe of pants, t-shirts, sports jackets and more are executed with modern details. From graphic prints to color blocking, the Kenzo man steps into the sports arena with a young attitude and brash casualness.
More in Botond Cseke
- The Twister: Travis Smith, Abiah Hostvedt + More for UnFlop
The Twister–Photographer Emilio Tini and stylist Giacomo Simoni come together for a fashion editorial from Italian magazine UnFlop. Highlighting tailored winter...
- Thom Browne Embraces Beach Ready Fashions + Nautical Styles for Spring 2015 Collection
American designer Thom Browne enlists models Corentin Renault and Botond Cseke to star in his spring-summer 2015 look book. In addition...
- Botond Cseke is Under Surveillance for Metal Magazine
Stalking Botond-Photographed by Ben Lamberty (See Management), model Botond Cseke graces the pages of Spanish magazine Metal with an intriguing fashion...
- Botond Cseke Covers Neo2 September/October 2014 Issue
Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related
- Beyond Closet Starts a Stylish Gang for Spring/Summer 2015
Designed by Taeyong Ko, Beyond Closet returns to the New York Fashion Week catwalk with an exciting new collection entitled 'B.C....
- Instagram Photos of the Week: Max Von Isser, Edward Wilding + More
Pages: 1 2 Enjoyed this update?Stay up to date, and subscribe to our mailing list! Related